San Diego Tax Blog

San Diego Tax Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Initial Blog Post

Hi and thank you for checking out my new weekly blog!

I am a practicing CPA/ Tax Attorney at Reid, Sahm, Isaacs & Schmelzlen, LLP, a San Diego CPA firm.  My focus is on tax preparation, planning, and controversy resolution for individuals and businesses.
If you would like to learn more about me, please click here, or check me out on LinkedIn.





This blog will be about various topics to discuss their tax implications.  For example, I will soon be writing about the tax advantages of owning rental real estate.

In every blog post, it is my goal to help educate people about the potential tax consequences to a certain action, and to give my commentary.  Please consult a tax professional before acting on anything I discuss.  Everything I discuss is in generalities, and because of your specific situation different rules may apply.  Also, as blog posts live on the internet forever and tax laws change frequently, you will want to check to see the tax laws that I am discussing still apply.

Finally, I have a network of professionals that I trust and would be happy to refer you to.  If I know a professional who works in an industry I am discussing in a certain blog, I will mention that at the end of the blog.

This blog will be updated at least once a week.

1 comment:

  1. Very first step is to ask from among friends and family members that have some experience on this activity. CPA San Diego Appearances are deceiving. Friends and family members who appear prosperous are not necessarily the ones who have the best tax consultant.CPA San Diego

    ReplyDelete